Do you know what is better than a high-quality, high-tech and durable blender? It is a single serve blender. A single serve blender or a personal blender is one that comes with a small size and small containers for whatever smoothies you want to blend in it and take with you while leaving home. Why do I consider a single serve blender better than one for the entire family? It is because apart from hygiene and OCD and stuff related to it, a single serve blender is 24/7 available for a single person. You can use it the way you want and some of them come with dedicated bottle; all you have to do is attach the bottle, blend a shake or smoothie, detach the bottle and take it with you. This is a review of top seven single serve blenders.
Top 7 Best Single Serve Blenders
In case you always wanted to buy a single serve blender, but you never know which one to pick, these reviews based on features, pros and cons of each of these 7 best personal blenders will make your job very easy.
1. Magic Bullet Blender – Personal Smoothie Maker
What’s best about Magic Bullet Blender? Well apart from thousands of positive reviews and the variety that it brings to your table, people love this blender because while it is affordable, it is perfect for two most important tasks: making smoothies and making shakes.
- 13-Piece Blender Set – So, this is a 13-piece blender set. In case you wonder how a single serve blender became a 13-piece set, do know that these 13 pieces include the blender itself, different containers, different small containers, to-go cups and flip-top to-ho lid etc. All these pieces make your life super easy as far as tasks like blending smoothies, shakes and other single serving recipes are concerned.
- Multitasker – As I’ve mentioned this already, this is a blender that will blend well with your multitasking in kitchen. It is not only ideal for smoothies and shakes, but you can also use it for chops, mixes, whips, grinds and other such tasks.
- 250 Watts High-Torque Motor – When we talk about personal blenders or single serving blenders, we talk about small blenders that mostly come with a single container/to-go cup and they do not have powerful motors. Then there are proper blenders that have around 500 wattage to do the heavy blending. This one, with 250 watts power presents the best blend of smart and yet powerful blenders.
- Easy to Clean – Since, this is a small blender with small containers, you can easily clean it manually as well as in a dishwasher.
- Easy to Use – Just load your ingredients in a cup that you consider perfect for the task, twist it on the blade and press the button.
- Dual-Purpose – This is a dual-purpose set; use them at home and for home, or use it to take a healthy shake or smoothie to office/college.
2. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender (Single-Serve)
In case you’re an ultra-minimalist and you do not want a 13-piece set, but just one motor and one jar, Hamilton Beach’s personal blender is made for you. There are many qualities of this blender that are worth mentioning, but the most important one is its ability to blend all sorts of things together: fruits, veggies, ice cubes and beans etc.
- Compact Design – In case you asked me for one clear benefit of this blender over the Magic Bullet one that I’ve reviewed above, I’d say its simplicity, minimum profile and compact design make it better. It is one smart blender with one smart jar and this is it.
- BPA Free – The plastic used in the making the jar is 100% BPA free. This means that hazardous BPA would not leach into your smoothies and shakes etc. However, it is important to note that the jar provided with this blender is not for hot beverages.
- To-Go Jar – You get a standard size to-go jar with this blender. Twist it, lock it, blend whatever is in there and now put a lid on the jar to take it anywhere with you.
- One-touch Blending – What would you prefer for your minimalist way of living? A one-touch blending or lots of useless options?
- Stainless Steel Blades – The blades of this blender are made of pure stainless steel. This is the reason why you would not have any problem crushing and blending ice cubes.
- 175 Watts Motor – When we compare this with 250 watts motor of Magic Bullet, we have to admit that it is underpowered, but it is still more powered than many (150 watts) personal blends available in the market.
- Measuring Lines on Jar – There are measuring lines on the jar; you can measure your contents in ml as well as oz.
3. NutriBullet Pro – Single-Serve Blender
In case Magic Bullet’s 13-piece set was more like a standard set and you expect more than standard from your health and nutrition blender, you should go for NutriBullet Pro. It comes with 2 big size jars, two lids and handles etc.
- 900 Watts Power – How about this? In case your smoothies and shakes take more than 250 or 500 watts power and you always complain about how underpowered those other single serve blenders are, this machine’s 900 wats motor will crush and blend ice as well as hard fruits, veggies and beans etc.
- 13-Piece Set – It is a 13-piece set – just like the Magic Bullet one, but it has its own benefits. The 13 pieces include, 900 watts motor, extractor blade, 32 oz to-go cup, a to-go lid, simple lip ring and lip ring with handle etc.
- Multipurpose – It is a powerful blender so it would not be wrong to say that no other blender is more powerful than this one, and this is why this is the best multipurpose blender on this list. Smoothies, shakes, sauces, whippings, soups, quick breads and pancakes and waffles etc. – you can blend anything in this blender.
- Stainless Steel Blades – The powerful stainless-steel extractor blade of this blender employs cyclonic action to break through all types of ingredients including ice cubes.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning – Just like other blenders that I’ve reviewed so far, this one is also very easy to clean. You can clean the containers, lids and lips, in dishwasher and manually clean the blades.
4. Ninja BL456 – Single Serve Blender
In case you want a professionally built, but smart and minimalist smoothie blender without having to compromise over motor’s power, this 900 watts simple, stylish and effective blender is made for you.
- 900 Watts Motor – This one also comes with a 900 watts motor. Just to give you a little perspective on wattage here, it is important to remember that most of the one-person blenders come with very little wattage, roughly from 150 to 300 watts. Proper/family blenders have a decent wattage that can be around 500 watts, and this awesome blender has a 900 watts motor. You can blend any edible thing in it.
- To-go Cup and Lid – The jar or cup that comes with this blender is a to-go jar. Just untwist the jar, twist on the lid, and you’re ready to take your smoothie or shake etc. anywhere with you.
- Manual Pulse Mode – As a matter of fact, all decent blenders, irrespective of whether they are single serve blenders or family/big blenders, have manual pulse mode. This one also comes enabled with it. Just manually pulse to easily crush hard fruits, ice cubes and meat etc.
- BPA Free – The jar/cup that comes with this blender is BPA free. You can use this jar without fear of BPA leaching into your food.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning – All parts of this blender are dishwasher-friendly. They can be cleaned easily manually too.
- Multipurpose – Just like almost all other blenders on this post, this one is also a multipurpose blender. You can use it for blending, whipping, grinding, chopping and mixing etc.
5. Cuisinart CPB-300 – Personal Food Blender
In case you want a personal blender, but you love options to you it means more jars, more containers and more cups etc., you should know that Cuisinart’s CPB-300 is the best food blender for you.
- 350 Watts Motor – Yes, it is not a 900 watts beast of a blender that you can get if you buy Ninja or NutriBullet blenders, but it is still better than 200 to 250 watts average blenders – way better than 150 watts ones that always prove to be insufficient.
- Standby Mode – So, this blender has a standby mode. In case you do not know, many top of the line blenders offer this feature. Standby mode protects possible damage to your blender’s motor and stops it immediately, until it eventually cools off.
- Safety Interlock – The safety interlock feature is another interesting and very helpful feature. Imagine accidentally activating the blades of your blender while you’re not ready. You’d have “it” all over your cloths, right. This safety feature won’t let the blades spin accidentally.
- Auto Stop – To excel at user’s safety and product’s safety, Cuisinart enabled an auto stop feature that automatically stops the blender as per a pre-set time, even if you press the button and forget the blender. This feature will save your machine as well as your food and electricity.
- High, Low and Pulse Controls – You can make use of high, low and pulse control options. High and low speed is an awesome addition because sometimes when you have to blend something as simple as a smoothie, high speed appears to be highly required.
- Interchangeable Blade Assemblies – A thoughtful feature that reflects Cuisinart’s attention to details. So, what are interchangeable blade assemblies? Cuisinart realized that there are two different types of tasks that a blender performs: blending and chopping. They made different blade assemblies for both. Just change the assembly and pick a blade more suitable for the task.
- Sharp Stainless-Steel Blades – You get sharp stainless-steel blades with this blender – they’re good enough to cut through ice and hard fruits etc.
- Easy to Clean – This blender is very easy to clean. Although you can try separate cleaning of jar and separate for the blades, but the best you can do is put a small amount of dish cleaning liquid in the jar, fill with warm water and the blender will clean itself.
- BPA Proof – The jars that you get with this set are BPA proof.
6. Sboly Personal Blender – Juicer and Shaker
Would you like to buy a personal blender that looks more personal than any of those single serve blenders on the list and that has got an Amazon’s Choice tag because of high quality and awesome reviews? If your answer is yes then Sboly’s personal blender is made for you.
- 300 Watts Motor – So, just like a few previously reviewed blenders, this one’s wattage is also within the range of 300 to 350 watts: precisely 300 watts. However, this little difference does not matter, because you will see how fast your fruits, veggies and other food items will dissolve into a blend.
- One Touch Operation – This machine has a simple one touch operation. Just tighten the jar on the base, press the button and see that within 10 to 15 seconds, this blender will turn the contents into a tasty smoothie or shake.
- 4 Stainless-Steel Blades – The extraction blades of this blender are 4 in total and they are very sharp stainless-steel blades. This is why, even with comparatively less power, you would see how fast these blades cut through ice and hard fruits etc.
- Easy Storage – Since it is a very compact blender unlike a couple of other so-called personal blenders, you can easily store it in your bag and move anywhere with you. The dimensions of this product are only 4” x 4” x 14.7” while weight is only 3.65lbs.
- Safety Lock – This blender, as simple and smart it is, still comes with a very handy feature. It is its safety lock. This blender will only work once you twist the jar and lock it properly.
- BPA-Free – Both of the bottles that you get with this blender are 100% BPA-free. In simple words, no hazardous material will seep into your food.
- Easy Cleaning – With the cleaning brush that comes with this blender and the jars being dishwasher-friendly, you can clean in in simply no time.
- Two To-Go Bottles – There are two Titan 20oz bottles that you get with this blender. It is a thoughtful thing to do, because with one replaceable bottle, you can easily use the other on work or during study.
7. COSORI Personal Blender – Portable
This is our last blender on this list. In case you do not love these 200 to 350 watts blenders that mostly fail to break big ice cubes and you want a badass blender whose motor and blades will crush any edible item into blend, this one is made for you.
- 800 Watts Motor – So, a little under 900 watts, the maximum wattage that you can get from any of the blenders on my list, but this one is far from being underpowered. It way beyond the average range (500 Watts), and at maximum it makes as much as 23,000 RPM and thus crushes anything into a juicy blend.
- 3 Stainless Steel Blades – There are 3 very sharp stainless-steel blades in this blender. There are different types of edges on those blades; sharp ones are good for cutting fruits and vegetables, while blunt ones are good for crushing ice.
- Auto-Blend – There are many cool features in this blender. For example, use auto mode and your blender will blend the contents inside it 3 second intervals with 1 second break after each interval. Likewise, you can start and stop when you want and you can use manual pulse to blend ingredients at incredible pace.
- Complete Set – This is a complete set like other sets that you must have noticed in this review. You get storage lid, 2 24oz to-got bottles, 1 12oz container, BPA-free cups and cleaning brush etc.